Purchasing a Home
A home purchase is likely the biggest financial commitment any of us will ever make, and it’s a great way to build wealth long-term. But beyond that, your real estate purchase is also the place you’ll call home. With this in mind, I want to thank you for trusting me to help you along this journey.
- There are a number of factors to consider when selecting the right home. But the first, and most important step in the process is to find the right Realtor — so you’re already well on your way!
- Next let’s get you pre-approved for a mortgage so we can negotiate a contract from a position of strength. Here is a link to my go-to lender to get the process started.
- Once the details around down payment, interest rate, and timing are confirmed, we can set a top price for your search.
- A clear understanding of the character of different neighborhoods, zoning classifications, commute times, neighborhood characteristics, school districts, walkability, and development patterns will help us set a geographic area.
- After we’ve identified a targeted search area, we can filter your search by details like property type, square footage, bed & bath count, and lot size.
- Once we have a set of search results using the above filters, then I begin screening for major issues up front like flood zones, utility easements, encroachments, and adjacent property concerns. This way we can rule out undesirable properties up front.
Finding buyers a new home is always a fun and exciting process. Please email me your questions or criteria and I will get working.
Or you can search for a home now HERE”